CNG Business Services in partnership with MoneyGram Payment Services Inc. are pleased to provide the retail, financial services & travel sectors with the MoneyGram® money transfer services to over 200 countries globally.
MoneyGram is a global leader in worldwide money transfer services. Working closely with its specially chosen partners, it delivers the service through 347,000 locations across over 200 countries and territories.
The service provides a secure way to send and receive money worldwide in a matter of minutes, subject to the receive agent’s hours of operation and any receive country regulations. As a MoneyGram agent you will have the opportunity to gain additional revenue.
Grow your business with MoneyGram
The MoneyGram money transfer service can generate additional incremental revenue for your business, with every transaction earning you an income through commissions on the transaction fee.
Joining the MoneyGram network through CNG Business Services comes with great business benefits.
- Partner with a globally recognised brand with an established customer base in over 200 countries
- Attract new customers & grow your footfall Increase your cross-selling opportunities; up to 70% of money transfer customers will purchase another product or service*
- Attract cash rich customers; 55% of money transfer customers will spend over £40 in store*
- Earn healthy commissions per transaction; transactions generally take less than 2 minutes to complete and average earnings per transaction of £2.50**
- Ongoing support provided 24/7
- Low set up costs***
- Marketing support offered to help increase customer traffic and sales
- MoneyGram is regulated the Financial Conduct Authority and will provide all necessary Anti-Money Laundering training and registrations
What type of business is suited to offering money transfer services?
- Those located in an area with a high footfall of customers e.g. High streets
- Businesses that are run well run and are credit worthy
- Those with access to a windows-based PC, printer and high speed broadband connection
Examples of retail businesses:
- Businesses servicing international communities (e.g. Eastern European)
- Bureau de Change
- Pawn Brokers
- Travel Agents
- Internet Cafes
- Mobile Phone Stores
Start offering the MoneyGram® money transfer service today
To apply or for more information about how MoneyGram can help grow your business,
or call us on Freephone 0800 083 9374.
*Source: MGI Internal Research – Consumer Research Group for a U.S. agent
**Commission based on average fee for an average send transaction of £404 to the top 5 send corridors from the UK and Ireland
*** There is a nominal charge to pay to HMRC as per industry regulations, and sites need to register with the Financial Conduct Authority