Business Cash Advance
Does your business need a working capital? Are you having a hard time arranging a loan with your bank? We can help!
We can provide you with an affordable alternative to a small business loan which you repay directly through your future credit and debit card sales. Repayments are only made when you get paid!
The amount advanced will depend on your average monthly credit and debit card sales and will come with just one fixed cost of finance. This cost is agreed with you upfront with no interest or APR, late fees or penalties. Ever.
Between £2,500 – £300,000 available for your business
This type of service is called a Business Cash Advance.
Take a merchant loan or business cash advance and pay back with a percentage of your daily credit card based sales.
There are many benefits of having a business cash advance for your business:
- It’s fast, approvals in as little as 72 hours and funds received typically within 14 days
- High approval rate
- No fixed monthly payments – we only get paid when you get paid – no early or late repayment penalties
- Flexible repayments
- No monthly direct debits or standing orders
- Quick & easy application process
- 70% approval rate for applications
- Unsecured – No Risk to your assets
Please call us anytime on 0800 083 9374 to learn more about how a business cash advance may help you.
What types of businesses use this type of financing?
This type of business cash advance financing is ideal for small to medium sized businesses, most typically those that have been trading for over 4 months and which have at least £2,500 in customer card transactions per month. The types of businesses that most frequently benefit from this form of finance include:
- Restaurants & Hotels
- Independent MOT & Auto Repair Garages
- Hairdressers & Beauty Salons
- Bars, Pubs & Cafes
- Dentists & Optometrists
Answer yes to the following three questions and you will qualify to apply:
- Does your business process at least £2,500
per month in credit and debit card sales from your customers?
- Do you have at least one year remaining on
your lease, or own your business premises?
- Are you looking to raise working capital?
What can I use the business cash advance for?
You can use the merchant loans as you wish in your business. Some typical uses include:
- Premises Refurbishment
- Purchase of New Business Hardware
- Additional Stock
- Marketing & Advertising Campaign
- Cash Flow
If your business has been affected by the recent floods, you will receive an expedited service to access funding at preferential rates. Our partner provider, Liberis, has set aside £1 million for businesses that have been affected. You can use the finance for repairs, to replace damaged stock or even as bridging finance while your business is closed.
Please call us on 0800 083 9374 so we can explain more about this unique product and how it might work for your business.
Please call us now on 0800 083 9374 to discuss further
Disclaimer: This is a business cash advance and NOT a loan product.